Round Dollhouse Wire Kit
This kit was developed especially for round wiring enthusiasts and includes the most comprehensive and exhaustive round wire instructions ever written. The instruction book contains a wealth of new wiring techniques and electrification tips. The instructions cover the wiring of both open back and open front type dollhouses or combinations of the two. In addition, separate sections are included describing both surface and routed wire layouts.
The contents include:
- Transformer Lead-In Wire (w/switch and spade lugs)
- 12V, 20W Plug-In Transformer (w/built- in circuit breaker)
- 12V GOR Bulb 1 CK1015-2 Instruction Book
- No. 66 Bit 2 CK1031 Headless Pins (approx. 72)
- Clear Heat Shrink Tubes (12 pak)
- 4 Pole Terminal Blocks
- Terminal Block Jumpers (6 pak)
- 25' Miniature “Zip” Cord
- 15' Feeder Wire
- Test Probe
- Map Tack
Please note that if using this kit with Houseworks lights that come with plugs, you will have to change the plugs, as Houseworks plugs are not compatible with Cir-Kit outlets. You either need to replace the Cir-Kit outlets with Houseworks outlets, or replace the Houseworks plugs with a Cir-Kit Plug. All non-battery operated Houseworks lights are noted in our product descriptions.
Miniature Lovers Like You Personally Curate Each Item in Our Highly Selective Dollhouse Miniatures Inventory
25-Day Return Policy
Responsive and Friendly Customer Service
- Free Shipping at Just $65
Questions? We're Here to Help!
- Contact us or open a chat by clicking the bubble on the bottom right
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions