Large Dollhouse Wiring Kit
This popular kit has all the basic Starter Kit items plus a double quantity of tapewire, eyelets, and brads. These added items will easily allow the wiring of a 10- to 12- room dollhouse.
A special circuit-breaker protected 20-watt transformer is included to provide power for up to 33 12-volt or 46 16-volt GOW bulbs. An in-line power switch provides on/off light control without the need of disconnecting the lead-in wire from the dollhouse.
The contents include:
- 30' roll conductive tapewire
- Junction splice
- Transformer lead-in wire (with switch)
- 12V, 20W plug-in transformer (with built-in circuit breaker)
- Pilot hole punch (with needles)
- 1/8" brads (approximately 120)
- Small hollow eyelets (approximately 120)
- No. 55 bit
- Test probe
- Instruction book
Please note that if using this kit with Houseworks lights that come with plugs, you will have to change the plugs, as Houseworks plugs are not compatible with Cir-Kit outlets. You either need to replace the Cir-Kit outlets with Houseworks outlets, or replace the Houseworks plugs with a Cir-Kit Plug. All non-battery operated Houseworks lights are noted in our product descriptions.
Miniature Lovers Like You Personally Curate Each Item in Our Highly Selective Dollhouse Miniatures Inventory
25-Day Return Policy
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Responsive and Friendly Customer Service
- Free Shipping at Just $65
Questions? We're Here to Help!
- Contact us or open a chat by clicking the bubble on the bottom right
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions